Vote for Pi Consensus Value  

708 members have voted

1. 1. What would be the consensus value that is fair for business owners and buyers? Kindly provide a brief explanation of your chosen value.

• 1 Pi = 1 to 5 USD
    • 1 Pi = >5 to 10 USD
    • 1 Pi = >10 to 25 USD
    • 1 Pi = >25 to 50 USD
    • 1 Pi = >50 to 100 USD
    • 1 Pi = >100 USD

• Members

Just my 5¢🤔😉
Don't settle for less of a 100$ per PI

Enclosed mainnet period has just started a few days ago. And many pioneers are anxious about when they will be kyc'd. These pioneers perhaps are overly eager to use their precious pi to purchase products they long for so much. It may be like seeing and embracing their long missed love ones🥰🥰. Or perhaps a feeling of success after a long struggle of sitting in contraption while pushing down your constipation 😁😁🤮🤮🤪. (How did i arrive it to constipation.. the f__k). Nevertheless, pi is so precious that every common people will gain a highly anticipated purchasing power. Some have dreamed of a house to purchase, a shiny red two doors convertible cars to ride (yeah two doors, cut in half by an old lady turned into a fairy 🤣), or for some, its the needs to survive or finance a love ones medical expenses 😢

Pi is a revolutionary cryptocurrency. It is an opportunity to grabbed at this moment after most of us missed bitcoins back then.  Pi Network was developed since 2019. It goes under a rigorous process of development and research by the PCT. Honestly, they could have launch it during that time and just relax and wait for the profit of their projects just like the tokens that keeps on popping up from everyone's butt with a .00001$ value. But they don't. PCT don't want to settle for less. The core team had a better futuristic stand point. They want every common people to hold into something that will give them financial freedom, that is wealth. Wealth that everyone deserves. Wealth that you a pioneer aspiring to. PCT has launch mainnet this year 2021. It is a time when they think that pi could gain a significant value that could revolutionize the cryptocurrency world. They have conceptualize the value of pi through a consensus rather than a market exchange supply and demand driven cryptocurrency.  Through this, a pi ecosystem economy has been created. Common people has now the ability to dictate how much value or weight they can put to a pi. As of now, many are still doubtful on the value of pi. These people meagerly put pi to a less of a dime. I really don't understand why these people think that pi will be under a dollar. Maybe that's the only thing that their pea brain can accept. Remember, pi is consensus base value. We pioneers has the power to dictate on the value. Power to accept the value. And power to create a miracle in the cryptocurrency world. That is consensus. I have seen a post from Pi manila marketplace (if i remember it right) yesterday that their community has voted for a 100$ consensus value in their product exchange platform. Some places in china has a 1000$ consensus. And other countries has an average of 150$-500$ consensus value. And mind you, i have seen a video from Vietnam just this morning of their very first pi to product transaction which agrees of a 100$ per pi value. Wether this is true or not, I don't know. However, the path to a 100$ is laid already. A world wide consensus is currently developing. Its up to you to ride in this current or you want to be left behind. (Just don't cling on the boat because i will surely kick you out. Your dragging us to our progress 😈😈😁😁). 

Now, if you will be kyc'd early in this game and thinking of spending all your previous pi. Think twice. Their are vulture waiting for your earned pi. Buy at a price not less than a 100$. By doing this, you will greatly help yourself and the whole pi community together with the PCT. Remember, 100$ is just the base value as of now from the average worldwide consensus. The product seller/trader will eventually accept your precious pi in exchange for their produce. The merchant will try to accumulate as much pi as they could have. Pi has the potential to reach a 1000$ value in just a year. That is a great profit for the merchant. And this is called investment. If pioneers can hold as long as they can, your PI may reach the height of the bitcoin in lesser years.

Let's hold into our Pi.
Let's hold into our power of consensus.
Let's revolutionize they world of cryptocurrency..😁😁😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • pitalk 2

• Members
17 hours ago, Redentor Canales said:

Just my 5¢🤔😉
Don't settle for less of a 100$ per PI

Enclosed mainnet period has just started a few days ago. And many pioneers are anxious about when they will be kyc'd. These pioneers perhaps are overly eager to use their precious pi to purchase products they long for so much. It may be like seeing and embracing their long missed love ones🥰🥰. Or perhaps a feeling of success after a long struggle of sitting in contraption while pushing down your constipation 😁😁🤮🤮🤪. (How did i arrive it to constipation.. the f__k). Nevertheless, pi is so precious that every common people will gain a highly anticipated purchasing power. Some have dreamed of a house to purchase, a shiny red two doors convertible cars to ride (yeah two doors, cut in half by an old lady turned into a fairy 🤣), or for some, its the needs to survive or finance a love ones medical expenses 😢

Pi is a revolutionary cryptocurrency. It is an opportunity to grabbed at this moment after most of us missed bitcoins back then.  Pi Network was developed since 2019. It goes under a rigorous process of development and research by the PCT. Honestly, they could have launch it during that time and just relax and wait for the profit of their projects just like the tokens that keeps on popping up from everyone's butt with a .00001$ value. But they don't. PCT don't want to settle for less. The core team had a better futuristic stand point. They want every common people to hold into something that will give them financial freedom, that is wealth. Wealth that everyone deserves. Wealth that you a pioneer aspiring to. PCT has launch mainnet this year 2021. It is a time when they think that pi could gain a significant value that could revolutionize the cryptocurrency world. They have conceptualize the value of pi through a consensus rather than a market exchange supply and demand driven cryptocurrency.  Through this, a pi ecosystem economy has been created. Common people has now the ability to dictate how much value or weight they can put to a pi. As of now, many are still doubtful on the value of pi. These people meagerly put pi to a less of a dime. I really don't understand why these people think that pi will be under a dollar. Maybe that's the only thing that their pea brain can accept. Remember, pi is consensus base value. We pioneers has the power to dictate on the value. Power to accept the value. And power to create a miracle in the cryptocurrency world. That is consensus. I have seen a post from Pi manila marketplace (if i remember it right) yesterday that their community has voted for a 100$ consensus value in their product exchange platform. Some places in china has a 1000$ consensus. And other countries has an average of 150$-500$ consensus value. And mind you, i have seen a video from Vietnam just this morning of their very first pi to product transaction which agrees of a 100$ per pi value. Wether this is true or not, I don't know. However, the path to a 100$ is laid already. A world wide consensus is currently developing. Its up to you to ride in this current or you want to be left behind. (Just don't cling on the boat because i will surely kick you out. Your dragging us to our progress 😈😈😁😁). 

Now, if you will be kyc'd early in this game and thinking of spending all your previous pi. Think twice. Their are vulture waiting for your earned pi. Buy at a price not less than a 100$. By doing this, you will greatly help yourself and the whole pi community together with the PCT. Remember, 100$ is just the base value as of now from the average worldwide consensus. The product seller/trader will eventually accept your precious pi in exchange for their produce. The merchant will try to accumulate as much pi as they could have. Pi has the potential to reach a 1000$ value in just a year. That is a great profit for the merchant. And this is called investment. If pioneers can hold as long as they can, your PI may reach the height of the bitcoin in lesser years.

Let's hold into our Pi.
Let's hold into our power of consensus.
Let's revolutionize they world of cryptocurrency..😁😁😁

do you really think with a supply of 100B pi can reach the price of 100$??? Though it is revolutionary project but MARKET also has something called MARKETCAP and SUPPLY do you even know??

• pitalk 2

• Members

Gerçekçi olmak gerekirse başladığı değeri kaybetmeden sürekli yükseliş trendinde olması daha doğru olur.

Ancak bu kadar bekleyip, zaman, emek harcayınca karşılığıda yüksek olsun istiyor insan.

Her iki yorumu ortalarsak 25-50USD herkesi mutlu eder diye düşünüyorum.

Edited by Sefsol
  • pitalk 1

• Members

Tôi đồng ý 100 $ trở lên. Đó là tôi công nhận công việc chỉ của đội ngũ PCT. Họ làm việc không ngừng nghỉ để tạo ra giá trị thực cho mọi người. Giá trị, công sức mà họ cống hiến quá lớn. Tại sao mọi người lại từ bỏ quyền lực của PCT để đánh đồng Picoin với những đồng xu khác. Pinetwork xứng đang có giá 100 $ 

• pitalk 1

• Members
On 12/30/2021 at 8:41 AM, Mcjeff said:

I suggest $50 a 100 each pi token.

Since this cryptomining is one of a kind, build by Phd’s and great mind withe the support of millions of people around the world. I assume the each Pi token value is US$ 100.00🤑🤩

• Like 1
  • pitalk 1

• Members
Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2021 at 11:43 AM, kfahim39 said:

do you really think with a supply of 100B pi can reach the price of 100$??? Though it is revolutionary project but MARKET also has something called MARKETCAP and SUPPLY do you even know??

lemme refresh your mind with the fact that the initial price will be from half a dollar to 1$, reasons? if they released the whole total supply. the price will be like 5 zeros... your mining effort will go in vein. CT said they want everyone with money. this will leave us with... again the total supply is just 10-20b without the CT share. also the initial price will be linked to the circulating cupply which estimated to be around 500M to 2B, and the rest will be released continuously in upcoming years. knowledge is good dude 🙂 read more

Edited by Yaky
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • pitalk 1