TPG Consensus value

Bonafide

Misconception about the buying power of Pi vs trading/market value.

For starters, everyone should know that 

1.) No one, No Pioneers has Pi. 

2.) No one, No Pioneers is in the mainnet

3.) No one, No Pioneers can transact Pi 

4.) Pioneers have the Pi wallet but Pi doesn’t exist there yet. 

What is Pi buying power? Buying power is several numbers of goods your Pi can buy on our platform like on expresspi online marketplace. 

It's not necessarily mean that a $314 as consensus value for buying power that you can use to purchase goods or services on expresspi.com is the same as the value on exchanges. That's a No, NO

That's is a big misconception, no one can declare the initial value of Pi when it launches to open mainnet and start trading on exchanges, maybe the PCT can? Maybe the PCT can set the initial trading value on exchanges, but I doubt it's going to be $314.

People quickly judge the buying power of Pi as the value of Pi when the open mainnet comes. No one knows my dear friends, the consensus value doesn’t work on the actual value of Pi when it hit exchanges. That’s why there is the idea of an enclosed mainnet by the CT. 

We gave Pi $314 buying on our platform which means if you buy something worth $314 you will only pay 1pi, or if the shoes are worth $100 you’ll just pay 0.318pi. That's what we mean when we say $314.00 for 1pi on our platform. 

You are gullible if you believed and are convinced that a certain group of people or platforms can declare the value of Pi on an open mainnet. 

When the enclosed mainnet begin and enough people can facilitate transaction during that said period your 1pi has a buying power of $314 on our platform. Let’s all hope that everyone will pass KYC so we can begin our journey. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Members
13 hours ago, Bonafide said:

Misconception about the buying power of Pi vs trading/market value.

For starters, everyone should know that 

1.) No one, No Pioneers has Pi. 

2.) No one, No Pioneers is in the mainnet

3.) No one, No Pioneers can transact Pi 

4.) Pioneers have the Pi wallet but Pi doesn’t exist there yet. 

What is Pi buying power? Buying power is several numbers of goods your Pi can buy on our platform like on expresspi online marketplace. 

It's not necessarily mean that a $314 as consensus value for buying power that you can use to purchase goods or services on expresspi.com is the same as the value on exchanges. That's a No, NO

That's is a big misconception, no one can declare the initial value of Pi when it launches to open mainnet and start trading on exchanges, maybe the PCT can? Maybe the PCT can set the initial trading value on exchanges, but I doubt it's going to be $314.

People quickly judge the buying power of Pi as the value of Pi when the open mainnet comes. No one knows my dear friends, the consensus value doesn’t work on the actual value of Pi when it hit exchanges. That’s why there is the idea of an enclosed mainnet by the CT. 

We gave Pi $314 buying on our platform which means if you buy something worth $314 you will only pay 1pi, or if the shoes are worth $100 you’ll just pay 0.318pi. That's what we mean when we say $314.00 for 1pi on our platform. 

You are gullible if you believed and are convinced that a certain group of people or platforms can declare the value of Pi on an open mainnet. 

When the enclosed mainnet begin and enough people can facilitate transaction during that said period your 1pi has a buying power of $314 on our platform. Let’s all hope that everyone will pass KYC so we can begin our journey. 

We have communicated to Indonesian pioneer friends Indonesia.
we feel we understand this condition.
Hopefully we will continue to walk according to our role.

• Like 2
  • pitalk 1

Let me add this explanation: 

Pi is sure won’t be worth $314 on an open mainnet. Let me explain the $314 consensus value on the #TrinityProjectGroup platform.

ExpressPi.com is simply giving your 1 pi a buying power worth $314 while you shop at our online store. 

Let me explain this $314 per pi on expresspi.com. That value is not a market/exchanges value. It has no bearing/weight whatsoever on the future value of Pi on exchanges, it doesn't mean you can exchange your Pi for $314 a pi. That's a big misconception. Remember expresspi is an online shopping store or online marketplace for Pi. 

The $314 per pi is the value of Pi that you can use to purchase an item on expresspi.com.  Meaning if you buy shoes worth $314 you will just pay 1pi, or if the shoes are worth $100 since we value your 1pi as $314, you’ll just pay 0.318pi. 

We don’t know what is going to be the value of Pi when it launches to the main net.  But during the enclosed main net, you can buy products from expresspi.com and the value of your 1pi there is $314.00.  Again this is not the value of the exchange, we are simply giving your 1 Pi a buying power worth $314. 

And expresspi is not an exchange, it is just one utility for Pi that we built so we can spend our Pi to buy goods and services. 

I hope my explanation is clear.

• Thanks 1
  • pitalk 1

• Members

We Pioneers are not the users but also a contributing shareholders as well of the consensus therefore i might not trade my Pi less than 0.0094 btc is my bearish value and its my owning right which will eventually LockUp the coins gross growth value per year ‼️

• Members
13 hours ago, Iavas Anthropos said:

Wait for every country are available... Be patience dude, everyone will eventually got the benefit... 😀😀😀

You are a rich Pioneer and now that consensus pegged value has already made you a billionaire i guess, you must watch out for your responsibilities regarding your local community. now in a few years time you might be doing a great community service for your national economy as well.

• pitalk 1

• Members
On 1/26/2022 at 6:58 PM, Bonafide said:

Let me add this explanation: 

Pi is sure won’t be worth $314 on an open mainnet. Let me explain the $314 consensus value on the #TrinityProjectGroup platform.

ExpressPi.com is simply giving your 1 pi a buying power worth $314 while you shop at our online store. 

Let me explain this $314 per pi on expresspi.com. That value is not a market/exchanges value. It has no bearing/weight whatsoever on the future value of Pi on exchanges, it doesn't mean you can exchange your Pi for $314 a pi. That's a big misconception. Remember expresspi is an online shopping store or online marketplace for Pi. 

The $314 per pi is the value of Pi that you can use to purchase an item on expresspi.com.  Meaning if you buy shoes worth $314 you will just pay 1pi, or if the shoes are worth $100 since we value your 1pi as $314, you’ll just pay 0.318pi. 

We don’t know what is going to be the value of Pi when it launches to the main net.  But during the enclosed main net, you can buy products from expresspi.com and the value of your 1pi there is $314.00.  Again this is not the value of the exchange, we are simply giving your 1 Pi a buying power worth $314. 

And expresspi is not an exchange, it is just one utility for Pi that we built so we can spend our Pi to buy goods and services. 

I hope my explanation is clear.

I suggest you should read the history of how the BTC price started its first steps.

Even BTC was not initially priced at $314.

Even Laszlo made P2P transactions for the first time for two Papa John's Pizzas with 10,000 BTC in 2010.

And of course the price of the Pi is not determined by the opinion of the community.

It would be better to wait for the official CT decision later.

In my personal opinion, it is likely that the starting price of the Pi will be the same as the price of the Aquarius (AQUA).

Yeah, can only see and wait.

• pitalk 1

• Members
2 hours ago, El Sueño said:

Saya sarankan Anda harus membaca sejarah bagaimana harga BTC memulai langkah pertamanya.

Bahkan BTC pada awalnya tidak dihargai $314.

Bahkan Laszlo melakukan transaksi P2P untuk pertama kalinya untuk dua Papa John's Pizzas dengan 10.000 BTC pada tahun 2010.

Dan tentunya harga Pi tidak ditentukan oleh opini masyarakat.

Akan lebih baik menunggu keputusan resmi CT nanti.

Menurut saya pribadi, kemungkinan harga awal Pi akan sama dengan harga Aquarius (AQUA).

Ya, hanya bisa melihat dan menunggu.

Before the debate...
it's true that we can look in the mirror with BTC.
The current conditions are very different, we are currently being asked for action...
the choice of waiting is not right🙏🤝

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Sueño said:

I suggest you should read the history of how the BTC price started its first steps.

Even BTC was not initially priced at $314.

Even Laszlo made P2P transactions for the first time for two Papa John's Pizzas with 10,000 BTC in 2010.

And of course the price of the Pi is not determined by the opinion of the community.

It would be better to wait for the official CT decision later.

In my personal opinion, it is likely that the starting price of the Pi will be the same as the price of the Aquarius (AQUA).

Yeah, can only see and wait.

Yes we are all waiting for PCT and you did not understand my explanation 😁 we are not talking about trading price here.. We are going through a process starting with an enclosed mainnet and no one can trade Pi during enclosed mainnet, so obviously it won’t start at $314, you misunderstood trading and the Pi buying power.  We are not going to trade Pi and it won’t start at $314 that's not realistic. We are giving Pi buying power NOT the trading price. 

• pitalk 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Bonafide said:

Yes we are all waiting for PCT and you did not understand my explanation 😁 we are not talking about trading price here.. We are going through a process starting with an enclosed mainnet and no one can trade Pi during enclosed mainnet, so obviously it won’t start at $314, you misunderstood trading and the Pi buying power.  We are not going to trade Pi and it won’t start at $314 that's not realistic. We are giving Pi buying power NOT the trading price.

I understand your community voices the power of pricing like that. Want the P2P prices you want for goods and services.

But what will happen if the price that you voiced turns out to be not like that after it was announced by Pi CT.

Are you still imposing the price state as you wish?

I don't think you guys would be silly enough to force that.

I've also seen your posts on Discord before, and what their most dominant answer was "HARD". Because they understand very well that the crypto world does not follow the will of the community.

I just want to be realistic, rather than voicing things like giving too high expectations or sweet promises that won't necessarily come true in the future to others. Especially for those who just joined and get to know about Pi.

And again, the Pi is still a crypto asset, which is play with random speculation and has very high volatility.

My suggestion is to discuss how TPG protects buyers and sellers later when P2P is open. Because not all sellers who join TPG sell real goods/services, because there may be sellers who sell fake or fictitious goods/services. So that it can cause losses to buyers because they are exposed to fraud by the fraudulent seller.

And of course it can have an impact on the TPG platform as a P2P platform in the future.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, El Sueño said:

My suggestion is to discuss how TPG protects buyers and sellers later when P2P is open. Because not all sellers who join TPG sell real goods/services, because there may be sellers who sell fake or fictitious goods/services. So that it can cause losses to buyers because they are exposed to fraud by the fraudulent seller.

All sellers will be filtered and will go to strict and highest standards, they should have business permits and licenses to make sure they are all legit, we will do our best to protect our fellow Pioneers.  Also, we will do our best to protect our sellers.  That's why we are doing trials on shipping to make sure the goods they’ve ordered will arrive at their destinations.  

During the enclosed mainnet, there will be no trading of Pi. The platform will decide the value of Pi that we are willing to accept on our products. It is up to the Pioneers if they are willing to pay with their Pi what is offered on the goods and services.  

• pitalk 2

• Members
2 giờ trước, El Sueño nói:

Tôi hiểu cộng đồng của bạn nói lên sức mạnh của công việc định giá như vậy. Muốn có giá P2P bạn muốn cho hàng hóa và dịch vụ.

Nhưng điều gì sẽ xảy ra nếu cái giá đó mà bạn lên tiếng hóa lại không như vậy sau khi được Pi CT công bố.

Bạn vẫn đang áp đặt giá trạng thái như bạn mong muốn?

Tôi không nghĩ rằng các bạn sẽ biết đến điều đó.

Tôi cũng đã xem các bài đăng của bạn trên Discord trước đây và câu trả lời nổi tiếng nhất của họ là "CỨNG". Bởi vì họ hiểu rất rõ rằng thế giới crypto không tuân theo ý muốn của cộng đồng.

Tôi chỉ muốn sống thực tế, vì nói những điều như đặt kỳ vọng quá cao hoặc những lời hứa ngọt ngào mà không nhất thiết sẽ trở thành hiện thực trong tương lai cho người khác. Đặc biệt là đối với những người mới tham gia và tìm hiểu về Pi.

Và một lần nữa, Pi vẫn là một sản phẩm tiền điện tử, được chơi với ngẫu nhiên đầu tiên và có khả năng biến đổi độ cao rất cao.

Đề xuất của tôi là thảo luận về cách TPG bảo vệ người mua và người bán sau này khi P2P mở. Bởi vì không phải tất cả người bán tham gia TPG đều thực sự bán hàng hóa / dịch vụ, vì có thể có người bán hàng hóa / dịch vụ giả mạo hoặc hư cấu. To must give up the Thất thất cho người mua vì bị kẻ gian lừa đảo lộ hàng.

Và tự nhiên nó có thể có tác động đến nền tảng TPG như nền tảng nền tảng P2P trong tương lai.

2 giờ trước, El Sueño nói:

Tôi hiểu cộng đồng của bạn nói lên sức mạnh của công việc định giá như vậy. Muốn có giá P2P bạn muốn cho hàng hóa và dịch vụ.

Nhưng điều gì sẽ xảy ra nếu cái giá đó mà bạn lên tiếng hóa lại không như vậy sau khi được Pi CT công bố.

Bạn vẫn đang áp đặt giá trạng thái như bạn mong muốn?

Tôi không nghĩ rằng các bạn sẽ biết đến điều đó.

Tôi cũng đã xem các bài đăng của bạn trên Discord trước đây và câu trả lời nổi tiếng nhất của họ là "CỨNG". Bởi vì họ hiểu rất rõ rằng thế giới crypto không tuân theo ý muốn của cộng đồng.

Tôi chỉ muốn sống thực tế, vì nói những điều như đặt kỳ vọng quá cao hoặc những lời hứa ngọt ngào mà không nhất thiết sẽ trở thành hiện thực trong tương lai cho người khác. Đặc biệt là đối với những người mới tham gia và tìm hiểu về Pi.

Và một lần nữa, Pi vẫn là một sản phẩm tiền điện tử, được chơi với ngẫu nhiên đầu tiên và có khả năng biến đổi độ cao rất cao.

Đề xuất của tôi là thảo luận về cách TPG bảo vệ người mua và người bán sau này khi P2P mở. Bởi vì không phải tất cả người bán tham gia TPG đều thực sự bán hàng hóa / dịch vụ, vì có thể có người bán hàng hóa / dịch vụ giả mạo hoặc hư cấu. To must give up the Thất thất cho người mua vì bị kẻ gian lừa đảo lộ hàng.

Và tự nhiên nó có thể có tác động đến nền tảng TPG như nền tảng nền tảng P2P trong tương lai.

"Tôi chỉ muốn sống thực tế" 

Pi Network đã đáp ứng thực tế với bạn ở đây.

Tôi là người bán hàng hóa / dịch vụ thương mại, thiết bị điện trong tương lai đây. Có ủng hộ đến trang trực tuyến bán hàng trực tuyến của tôi vào tháng 3/2022

trân trọng

As I follow the thread on this forum, I understand the essential point, issues and concerns being raised. We all know Pi is intended to be a cryptocurrency that will fuel the most inclusive peer-to-peer marketplace.  Expresspi is a p2p marketplace that initially offers opportunity for Pi to have a considerable initial buying power. In this case $314 for 1 Pi. Well and good.

Honestly I would say that the TPG community may have the prerogative to set it to facilitate in-house transaction. Until no official Pi value is being declared. I see nothing wrong in it as long as their peers – both vendors and buyers - is comfortable on such valuation.  When I say comfortable, that means they can enjoy the immediate benefits, and maybe ready to accept the significant losses, whatever will be the outcome in such trading arrangement and transaction. After all, business is all about calculated risk.

The way I see it, it will be another story in the open market. Considering my professional background, am not much a believer of consensus value. Good for us if that Pi consensus value in TPG will really be realized all throughout. I will be much happy to embrace it.

However, I firmly believe that varying financial status and unique economic circumstance of people (in our case all Pioneers throughout the world) will influence price and valuation. Whether on commodity or currency, I think free market environment will prevail. Prices will be determined by market forces, although maybe not most of the time.

So that even if the Pi Core Team will be able to set certain value for Pi, it is my opinion that this still is not fixed, and will not be written in stone either. Which I'm not even sure if PCT will be inclined to do it. This is assuming that Pi eventually will be made available to be sold for fiat when open mainnet comes. What if a Pioneer in extreme financial need will be willing to part his Pi for just $1 or even less (and can not wait until somebody is willing to pay on a PCT mandated value that may possibly be higher) as he urgently needs the money, in his eagerness to have it cashed out? Then transaction is consummated as some Pioneer will run to have those Pi being offered. This is just a scenario to point out the fact that value is fluid depending on the decision process of the players holding certain asset or currency, and in this case Pi.

Then it would be another story when Pi will be in the cryptocurrency exchange market.  That is if major exchange platforms will decide to have Pi in them. Especially when whales and institutional investors will come into play and will have influence on its price.

As to the supply volume of Pi that may affect the price, I am not concerned much about it. Considering nothing is final until the open mainnet, elimination of fake accounts of which earned Pi will be burned, and the eventual release of locked-in Pi.

The $314 Pi value may not be realistic as others may look at it based on current realities. However, this may offer an opportunity for the Pioneers to work on how to make it realistic in their respective p2p marketplace environment. 

After all, when Bitcoin price reached over $67 thousand each, would we think that is the realistic value considering its limited practical real life use cases? Just thinking...

• Like 3

• Members
3 hours ago, cryptodrive said:

As I follow the thread on this forum, I understand the essential point, issues and concerns being raised. We all know Pi is intended to be a cryptocurrency that will fuel the most inclusive peer-to-peer marketplace.  Expresspi is a p2p marketplace that initially offers opportunity for Pi to have a considerable initial buying power. In this case $314 for 1 Pi. Well and good.

Honestly I would say that the TPG community may have the prerogative to set it to facilitate in-house transaction. Until no official Pi value is being declared. I see nothing wrong in it as long as their peers – both vendors and buyers - is comfortable on such valuation.  When I say comfortable, that means they can enjoy the immediate benefits, and maybe ready to accept the significant losses, whatever will be the outcome in such trading arrangement and transaction. After all, business is all about calculated risk.

The way I see it, it will be another story in the open market. Considering my professional background, am not much a believer of consensus value. Good for us if that Pi consensus value in TPG will really be realized all throughout. I will be much happy to embrace it.

However, I firmly believe that varying financial status and unique economic circumstance of people (in our case all Pioneers throughout the world) will influence price and valuation. Whether on commodity or currency, I think free market environment will prevail. Prices will be determined by market forces, although maybe not most of the time.

So that even if the Pi Core Team will be able to set certain value for Pi, it is my opinion that this still is not fixed, and will not be written in stone either. Which I'm not even sure if PCT will be inclined to do it. This is assuming that Pi eventually will be made available to be sold for fiat when open mainnet comes. What if a Pioneer in extreme financial need will be willing to part his Pi for just $1 or even less (and can not wait until somebody is willing to pay on a PCT mandated value that may possibly be higher) as he urgently needs the money, in his eagerness to have it cashed out? Then transaction is consummated as some Pioneer will run to have those Pi being offered? This is just a scenario to point out the fact that value is fluid depending on the decision process of the players holding certain asset or currency, and in this case Pi.

Then it would be another story when Pi will be in the cryptocurrency exchange market.  That is if major exchange platforms will decide to have Pi in them. Especially when whales and institutional investors will come into play and will have influence on its price.

As to the supply volume of Pi that may affect the price, I am not concerned much about it. Considering nothing is final until the open mainnet, elimination of fake accounts of which earned Pi will be burned, and the eventual release of locked-in Pi.

The $314 Pi value may not be realistic as others may look at it based on current realities. However, this may offer an opportunity for the Pioneers to work on how to make it realistic in their respective p2p marketplace environment. 

After all, when Bitcoin price reached over $67 thousand each, would we think that is the realistic value considering its limited practical real life use cases? Just thinking...

I am very interested in the reviews above all...
everything starts from a dream...
and we are all ready to follow the rules and policies.

Thank.

• Like 3

• Members

Please open socialchain.app see the Terms of Service article 7.5 regarding "Cryptocurrency Volatility"

Written over there:

"You understand that Ethereum and other blockchain technologies and associated currencies or tokens are highly volatile due to many factors including but not limited to adoption, speculation, technology and security risks. You also acknowledge that after the Mainnet of Pi becomes live or Pi is listed in exchanges, Pi will be of similar volatility and subject to the same factors faced by other cryptocurrencies. You also acknowledge that the cost of transacting on such technologies is variable and may increase at any time causing impact to any activities taking place on the blockchains. You acknowledge these risks and represent that SocialChain cannot be held liable for such fluctuations or increased costs."

Of course, it's very clear, isn't it, that Pi is also a cryptocurrency that has a very high risk. Pi is not digital gold or silver, but PI is still a cryptocurrency like any other.

Therefore, I invite my friends in the Pi community to be realistic.
Not to spread false hopes or sweet promises to other people, especially to people who have high hopes for Pi. That's actually very wrong.

I love PI including all of you who "mine" PI Coin.
I am happy that the P2P marketplace service has been proposed by the PI community. one of them ExpressPi under the auspices of TPG Community it's very good.

But it is very sad that many people spread false hopes but forget that PI is still a high risk crypto asset.

Because surely many people who will be disappointed later, think they will become "millionaires" overnight when in fact they are not, then blame the CT from PI that they lied to them. Even though it wasn't CT PI who was lying, but there were people who exaggerated it by people to people on social media.

Therefore, the Consensus Value spread by several communities is basically not strong because it is not based on existing data and facts, but the "willingness to become a millionaire".
Even though we all know that PI has a noble goal, namely "not quick money".

If you say PI is a stable coin like USDT, USDC, or BUSD. So it could happen, Pi shifts USDT from its position and grabs the TOP 10 alongside BTC and ETH and BNB.
That's been a great goal and achievement in my opinion and that could happen in the future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Sueño said:

Because surely many people who will be disappointed later, think they will become "millionaires" overnight when in fact they are not, then blame the CT from PI that they lied to them. Even though it wasn't CT PI who was lying, but there were people who exaggerated it by people to people on social media.

@El Sueño  I’m not sure if you’ve been around during the IAT?  During that time, people started the “consensus value” the PCT is aware of this, we brought it up multiple times to the attention of PCT to take some action and at least to say something about the consensus value but they were silent. That’s why I don’t understand why it became such a big issue now? 

And why would they blame the PCT if they didn’t become millionaires? 

• Members
On 2/2/2022 at 7:50 PM, Bonafide said:

All sellers will be filtered and will go to strict and highest standards, they should have business permits and licenses to make sure they are all legit, we will do our best to protect our fellow Pioneers.  Also, we will do our best to protect our sellers.  That's why we are doing trials on shipping to make sure the goods they’ve ordered will arrive at their destinations.  

During the enclosed mainnet, there will be no trading of Pi. The platform will decide the value of Pi that we are willing to accept on our products. It is up to the Pioneers if they are willing to pay with their Pi what is offered on the goods and services.  

That's great. I hope Expresspi site can login via connect wallet, like pichain mall.

So no need to use email and pass to login and make transactions. I hope expresspi can make it in the future.

• Like 1